Body Worn Cameras are proven to reduce conflicts, protect personal safety and help bring about more criminal prosecutions by providing video and audio evidence which are both encrypted and tamper-proof.
The ideal solution to store and share events captured in real time. The High Definition recording with clear speaker and sensitive microphone improves clarity and allows more efficient communication. Body worn cameras are small in size, lightweight, extremely sophisticated and oozing with advanced features -- which makes them very popular amongst staff in public services such as the police, prison, fire and ambulance.
Smaller non display cam with audio record, photo, cam and remote speaker microphone.
COMPACT, SLIM, AND LIGHTWEIGHT HD VIDEO RECORDING CLEAR AND LOUD AUDIO (2W) RELIABLE AND RUGGED STRUCTURE
Hytera Remote Video Speaker Microphone (RVM) VM550 combines a body camera and remote speaker microphone ensuring evidence is captured accurately. This improves the quality of the evidence collected and also improves situational awareness.
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT ALL-IN-ONE DEVICE RUGGED AND RELIABLE STRUCTURE
- 86.5mm x 58mm x 25.7mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 145g (including battery)
- Camera Lens Fixed focus, all glass, diagonal 139°, horizontal 116°, vertical 60°
- Focus Range 0.1 m - infinity
- Battery Life (Continuous Video Shooting ≥7 hours Battery Capacity 2500 mAh Charging Time ≤4 hours)
- Display Dimensions 0.9-inch Resolution 128 x 32 dot