Motorola Wave PTT
WAVE solution enables organizations to build interoperable, highly extensible and flexible PTT communication networks that connect and extend existing Motorola two-way radio systems to broadband networks and devices, anywhere.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL APPLICATION AND FUNCTIONALITY IS PROVIDED THROUGH A SERVER
The system uses a wireline interface to integrate with a MOTOTRBO Connect Plus, Capacity Plus and Linked Connect Plus radio systems. The application can integrate with a MOTOTRBO™ system but can also be used as a standalone broadband Push-To-Talk (PTT) solution when radios are not required.
TALK BETWEEN PCs, SMARTPHONES, RADIOS & LANDLINES
Connect your devices from other disparate networks to WAVE's PTT platform to communicate between smart phones, radios, computers or landlines.
- Extend reach to users outside the coverage of the users existing MOTOTRBO™ radio system to include PCs and modern devices.
- The system can connect multiple two-way radio systems and remove barriers to communication interoperability and workforce collaboration.
- Enhanced choice for workers who cannot carry a MOTOTRBO™ handset.
- Increased flexibility for users that need to connect to a MOTOTRBO™ radio system or at a moment’s notice, anywhere. Particularly great for out of hours, out of office or emergencies.
- Convenient and compact option to just carry a smart device and not an additional MOTOTRBO™ handset.
- Useful for temporary contractors or staff, who can be connected easily to a radio network for their project and then disconnected when completed, with the click of a button.